Steve is a very well known senior executive consultant with project, program and portfolio management experience in media, marketing, transport, telecommunications, banking, insurance, health, airline and the government sector.
He is a leader with strong experience and success in uplifting business capability. He has a proven track record in the implementation of strategic programs of work and effective execution of tactical project delivery. His primary focus is on the delivery of business value and benefits whilst achieving high levels of ROI based on customer driven insights.
Steve is dedicated to serving the needs of the PMI Sydney Chapter and the improvement of customer experience of members and stakeholders.
Specialities: Strategic Agility and Leadership | Customer focused delivery and alignment | Digital enablement | Transformation projects | Building and leading high performing teams | Project remediation, correction and turnaround | Telecommunications | Media | Marketing | Product |
• Stakeholder Management
• Risk Management
• Change Management
• Strategic alignment of delivery to business objectives
• Self motivated, ability to lead and influence others without direct authority
• Ability to make agility work
• Successfully manages several projects simultaneously
• Project, Program and Portfolio Management and Strategy
• Project audit, correction and remediation
• Management of projects of > $20M
• Management of cross functional teams
• Agile, Waterfall and EVO/Hybrid methodologies
• B.E. (Elect.)
• PMI Certified Program Management Professional (PgMP)®
• PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)®
• PRINCE2® Practitioner
• Cert. IV Training & Assessing.