Getting Results without Authority
Live Online Webinar
Organisations have changed – there is now a mix of top-down authority and work where no single person is always “the boss.”
Between matrix organisations, flatter structures, contracting, and outsourcing, success often depends on gaining the cooperation of people and resources that you do not have direct authority over.
Great leaders and managers find success through influence and negotiation. They focus first on gaining employees’ respect and trust. They build up credibility through consistent action and leadership. They listen and provide support, thereby laying the groundwork for future support and influence.
PMI has partnered with Dale Carnegie to bring you this one hour webinar, in which you will learn the characteristics you need to have, and actions you need to take, to get maximum results from people who don’t work directly for you. You’ll learn how to influence others by building authentic trust, credibility, and respect, thereby gaining their willing cooperation when you need it most.
Learn How To:
Your Webinar Facilitator: Graham Dobbin
• 25+ years’ experience in senior executive positions, working across Europe & USA
• Clients ranging from small businesses to multi-national corporate C suite
• 10 years’ experience as a multi-course certified Senior Trainer and Executive Coach
• Key focus areas – Leadership & team development, Strategic sales, High Impact Presentation & Business growth
• Public Speaker/Keynote Speaker
• Dale Carnegie Corporate Trainer in NYC & UK
Education Experience & Certifications
• Napier University – Accounting
• Bangor University – Post Graduate in Advanced Leadership (Adjunct Lecturer)
• PRINCE2 Practitioner – Project Management
• D.I.S.C. Certified Facilitator
|Event Date||22-10-2020 5:30 pm|
|Event End Date||22-10-2020 7:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||09-08-2020|
|Cut Off Date||22-10-2020 5:00 pm|