How to Present Online 3rd September 2020 FREE EVENT
Live Online Webinar
Successful professionals today must communicate quickly and effectively across geographic boundaries. Presenting online is often the best solution to get information and training to the people who need it most when they need it. Dale Carnegie outlined four ways that people evaluate us: what we say, how we say it, what we do, and how we do it.
An online presentation delights its audience only when voice, visuals, and technology come together to deliver a high impact engaging experience. Distractions are the norm; interactive and powerfully simple presentations are the solution.
Join us for this session where you will learn how to break the mold of boring webinars and set the standard for Online Presentations.
Learn How To:
Your Webinar Facilitator: Graham Dobbin
• 25+ years’ experience in senior executive positions, working across Europe & USA
• Clients ranging from small businesses to multi-national corporate C suite
• 10 years’ experience as a multi-course certified Senior Trainer and Executive Coach
• Key focus areas – Leadership & team development, Strategic sales, High Impact Presentation & Business growth
• Public Speaker/Keynote Speaker
• Dale Carnegie Corporate Trainer in NYC & UK
Education Experience & Certifications
• Napier University – Accounting
• Bangor University – Post Graduate in Advanced Leadership (Adjunct Lecturer)
• PRINCE2 Practitioner – Project Management
• D.I.S.C. Certified Facilitator
|Event Date||03-09-2020 5:30 pm|
|Event End Date||03-09-2020 7:30 pm|
|Registration Start Date||25-07-2020|
|Cut Off Date||03-09-2020 5:00 pm|