PMI Asia Pacific Agile SIG: Agile Symposium 2023
We are super excited to invite you to join our PMI Asia Pacific’s inaugural symposium will bring together thought leaders, industry professionals, and enthusiasts within the Agile community to explore the multi-dimensional aspects of agility.
In three sessions, we will delve into:
- Individual agility, that underpins personal development and professional growth;
- Team agility, that encourages collaborative problem solving and promotes a culture of shared learning; and
- Business agility, that enables organizations to adapt, innovate, and thrive in today’s dynamic and complex business environment.
The symposium is jointly organised by the PMI Agile Special Interest Group for APAC (Agile SIG) and RMIT University’s School of Property, Construction and Project Management (PCPM).
The symposium will be conducted in three sessions, each comprising an opening and introduction by the chair, talks by 3-4 speakers, a panel discussion and closing by the chair.
For updates and further information, visit the Symposium website:
- PMI Agile SIG for Asia Pacific
- RMIT University’s School of Property, Construction and Project Management (PCPM)
Online Event – Free and Open to the public
In Person Event – AU$20 and Open to PMI Members
To report PDUs:
- Go to PMI PDU Reporting web site
- Enter PDU Claim Code
- Allocation 2 Hour Ways of Working
- Complete the form with the event date and submit it
It is no longer possible to register for this event